Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

World of Warcraft need to know guide!

Hey there,

I came across a very interesting post on the mmo-champion forums today.  I thought it would be a good idea to link to it so as many people as possible can read it.

For a very very VERY small handful of you, say 5% of the WoW player base, most everything said in the post is pure common sense.  For the other 95%, I highly recommend you read it.

I will say this, after playing WoW, I have found that common sense, isn't very common.  That's why I link this thread.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/795945-What-Wrath-players-need-to-know-to-not-suck-at-Cata!

enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment